Student L.E.A.D. Summer Program
Leadership Exploration And Development
Students ages 13-18 of age are welcome to apply to be part of this hands-on leadership development program. Chosen students will learn and grow by being matched with and mentored by a senior camp staff, who will assist the student in becoming an effective leader in a day camp setting while creating lifelong leadership skills and amazing summer memories.
This program is free and includes:
- Admission to all day camp activities and events on your weeks, including waterslides, adventure parks, rec centers and tourist destinations.
- Training and hands on leadership development
- Certificate of volunteer hours for school or youth award programs
- Reference letter for potential employers
More extra free fun opportunities are available throughout the summer just for you, ending with a Summers End Celebration Staff Party (TBA in Sept).
1. Click the button below.
2. Print off and fill out the application package.
3. Bring resume, three reference letters (from anyone other than family) and completed application package to the center of your choice.
Priority will be given to youth who request 3 or more weeks. Spaces are limited each week and will be given away as applications are approved so apply soon to avoid disappointment.