Many parents have questions about what we teach when it comes to Christianity and the Bible.
This page will help sort some of that out.
Thrive presents the teachings of the Bible, encouraging children to think critically, and make decisions for themselves. Spiritual development is integrated into activities by using statements and questions like the following:
- “The Bible says …What do you think?”
- “I believe that… What do you believe?”
- "What does your family believe? Why?"
How We Present The Bible
The following Biblical concepts and accounts are examples of what may be presented throughout the year at Thrive:
- Characteristics of God the Father, Jesus the Son and the Holy Spirit
- God's great love for all people from all cultures, backgrounds, and beliefs
- Christmas, Easter, Creation and other Bible stories
- To love your neighbor, and help take care of the world
- Do to others as you would want them to do to you
- Extend grace to others and forgive when someone hurts you
Helping Kids Thrive With Character
Biblical character qualities such as LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, KINDNESS, GENTLENESS and SELF CONTROL will also be taught. Teaching is done through normal daily activities like games, arts and crafts, music, movies, drama, free play etc. We do not have a specific Bible study program at Thrive.
Need Further Clarification? We'd Love To Help
We have no problem having a conversation about this. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the spiritual aspect of our program please don’t hesitate to talk to a staff member about it.
Please contact the center manager nearest you with any questions you might have.