- 19 years of age or older
- 20 hours or more of child-related training (willing to train the right person)
- Class 4 driver's license (or ability to obtain with our assistance)
- Emergency child or emergency community first aid certificate (or willingness to obtain)
- Clear criminal record check
The ideal candidate love to be with children and see them grow, they will be skilled in and enjoy some of the following: swimming, sports, hiking, nature activities, arts and crafts, song leading and games.
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older
- Physically fit, able to run and carry children in case of an emergency as well as participate in outdoor sports and recreation such as hiking, biking and field sports
- Proven experience in leading children in recreational or educational groups settings
- 20 hours or more of child-related training
- Class 4 driver's license
- Food Safe Certificate
- Emergency child or emergency community first aid certificate
- Some level of Biblical training and or official discipleship training certificate. ie. YWAM DTS.
- Minimum 3-year commitment encouraged
The ideal candidate will have experience in working with both children and young adults in group settings. Passionate about involved personal leadership in active outdoorsy nature-based programming.
Lifeguard/Summer Program Staff
1. Support children who require extra attention in order to be safe and succeed in a group camp setting due to physical, emotional, psychological, and/or other challenges such as language or hearing abilities.
2. Lifeguard - ensure safe waterfront activities and support program staff when away from water
Hiring both summer staff and long term for after-school care.
- Must be 19 years or older
- Have prior experience leading children in group settings
- 20 hours or more of related training (willing to train the right person)
- Have valid first aid or willingness to obtain
- Have a clear criminal record check.
- MUST have a valid class 5 drivers license and be willing to obtain a class 4
- Lifeguard applicants must have a current NLS
Swimming, Sports, Hiking, Arts & Crafts, Song Leading & Games!
THRIVE staff don’t just supervise, they actively engage in all activities with the children so physical energy is a must!
Our head-office is seeking a new part-time member for our team. The available position will including the following responsibilities:
- Receiving, inputting and filing invoices
- Accounts Payable
- Administrative work
- Monthly and year-end reporting
Successful candidates will possess some or all of the following:
- Experience in office administration
- Experience in bookkeeping (specifically Payroll and Accounts Payable)
- Strong computer skills (experience with an accounting program)
- Willing to help create new financial systems
- Pleasant in person and phone manner
- Ability to work independently and with others
Starting at 10hrs/week working towards half time over the next 12 -24 months.